- To be the thought leader for Profession & Architectural Education, its voice for policy change and its guardian for effective implementation.
- To carry forward the institute’s vision and participate in development of our nation.
- Restructure IIA to be more “Member Responsive”.
- Position IIA as the “Official” voice of architects in society.
- Develop IIA as a “Pressure Group” to curb professional malpractices to protect member interests.
- Standardize “Architectural Service Delivery” for its member.
- Re-establish the rights of IIA members (by examination) to enable them to get registeration as Architects.
- Promote IIA as a “gateway” to international exposure for its members.
- Take steps to carve a bigger role for architects in the building industry.